Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More from Nashville Market

Shepherd's Bush
Scatter Snowflakes is a new leaflet from Shepherd's Bush. This is a fitting design for this time of the year. I know that a lot of people really love this one. So do I!

Longdog Samplers
Tyler's Lion is a new single color design by Longdog Samplers. This design pays tribute to the early pioneer machine weavers of North America. The chart is named after Harry Tyler, whose trademark was a lion.


Angel Stitchin
There are two new charts from Angel Stitchin - My Mother and PMS. They pretty much speak for themselves, don't you think?


My Mother

PMS

Blackbird Designs
I love needlework smalls. And Blackbird Designs has released a lot of them! Let me run down the list for you - Bluebird Thread Keep Kit, My Heart is True (includes patterns for pincushions, needle books and pockets), Small Token (pincushion), and Wild Rose (journal cover).


Bluebird Thread Keep Kit

My Heart is True


Small Token

Wild Rose



Blackbird Designs has also introduced a new stocking series! By the Chimney with Care, Love is in the Air, and March of the Daffodils each contain three adorable stocking patterns for the months of January, February and March, respectively.


By the Chimney with Care


Love is in the Air

March of the Daffodils



Brittercup Designs
Brittercup Designs has just introduced their new Monthly Brittie Kitties series. The first six months of kitties are available now.


January/February


March/April




May/June



See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment