Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Blog Announcing New Cross Stitch Designs

Over the past few days I have been thinking about what I would like this blog to be. There are a lot of blogs out there already that chronicle the everyday lives of stitchers. I want to break from the norm and do something a little different. So I have decided to blog about the release of new cross stitch designs. I have often thought that it would be great if there was a resource out there that kept me informed when new designs by my favorite designers were released. This blog will do just that.

I have been compiling a list of designers that I will blog about. Here is my list so far: Alma Lynne, Bucilla, Candamar Designs, Thomas Kinkade, Leisure Arts, EMS, Janlynn, The Sweetheart Tree, The Victoria Sampler, Vickery Collection, Kustom Krafts, Vermillion Stitchery, Gloria & Pat, Just Nan, Drawn Thread, Dimensions, Enchanting Lair, Kooler Design Studio, Lizzie Kate, Maria van Scharrenburg, Mirabilia, Told in a Garden, Butternut Road, Lavender & Lace, TW Designworks, Black Swan Designs, Lanarte, Prairie Schooler, Shepherd's Bush and Stoney Creek. I am adding to this list daily so it will grow. I also welcome your comments on other designers that you would like to see listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment