Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stitchathon!

Hello Dear Blog Readers,

I am currently organizing a 12 hour long Stitchathon! I was struck with inspiration after reading on a blog about a Readathon and thought, 'Why not a Stitchathon?'

The basic idea behind the Stitchathon is to devote as much time as possible to stitching within a 12 hour period. At the start and end of the Stitchathon, and perhaps also periodically throughout the day, participants will post progress photos on the About.com cross stitch forum so that we can all check in to see the progress that is being made.

I am currently holding voting to select a date for the Stitchathon. The choices are Sunday, November 15 or Saturday, November 21. If you are available on either of those days and would like to join in the fun, then please head over to the forum to express your interest by voting for one of the dates.

Happy stitching all!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh this sounds exciting! I'd want to join but this is dependant on whether I get a job. 21st would be preferrable btw cause thats a Sunday for me (time zone differences.)

    ReplyDelete